Shenzhen MIRAN Technology Co., Ltd.
86-18988775291 (Nick)（Mr。 Ren）
深圳市米朗科技有限公司Address：Hongmanting redwood culture town, minsheng road, gongming street, GuangMing High-Tech Area West Zone, GuangMing District
With the technological advancement of construction machinery in China, the operational comfort, convenience and flexibility of construction machinery have become the focus of users, and it has become one of the key points in the design of engineering machinery.
The proximity switch is a new integrated proximity switch and is an ideal electronic switching sensor. In addition to its small size, fast frequency response, wide voltage range, strong anti-interference ability, corrosion resistance and vibration resistance, it also has the advantages of no friction during use and no increase of the torque of each inductive component. The following should be summarized as follows for the problems that should be noted when using the proximity switch in engineering machinery.
Proximity switch distance
1) The operating distance of the proximity switch is related to the material of the object to be tested. The sensing distance indicated on the proximity switch sample of our company is set according to the standard object to be detected. The standard object is carbon steel. For other metals, the sensing distance has a corresponding attenuation.
2) Installation of the proximity switch A space should be reserved when installing the proximity switch on the metal to prevent the switch from being disturbed by other metals other than the object being detected. The metal parallel to the sensing surface should be outside the detection distance three times from the sensing surface; the metal flush proximity switch around the axis of the switch has different requirements than the non-flux proximity switch. The flush proximity switch can be directly mounted to On the metal, and can be installed flush with the sensor head, the non-flush proximity switch, the installation is the sensor head must leak out.
3) Quasi-flat installation requirements are between flush and non- flush installation
To prevent interference between any two when installing two or more proximity switches at the same time, the switches should be opposite each other so that the distance between the two sensing surfaces in the axial direction is greater than six times the detection distance; The distance should be greater than three times (non-flush) or double (flush) close to the length of the switch diameter. If the switch diameter is not equal, the diameter of the switch should be calculated according to the diameter of the larger switch.
Precautions during use
1) The object to be tested should not touch the proximity switch to avoid damage to the proximity switch due to friction and collision;
2) Pulling the proximity switch lead by hand can damage the proximity switch. When installing, it is best to use a line card to fix it firmly at 10 cm from the lead switch.
3) If the pedal proximity switch is not applied, it is better to install a protective cover when installing;
4) The switch use distance should be set within 80% of the rated distance to protect against temperature and voltage。 The temperature and voltage will affect the sensitivity of the proximity switch。
4 Problems to be aware of when wiring and wiring
1) The power line and power line should be kept away from the proximity switch lead。 If it is unavoidable, the metal tube should be placed outside and grounded to prevent damage or malfunction of the switch。
2) It is strictly forbidden to electrify the wiring, and should be wired according to the schematic diagram of the wiring output circuit;
3) It is best not to use the output lines of the two proximity switches to control the same coil of the same relay. Otherwise, the source of the action will not be recognized, and sometimes it may cause malfunction.